Fall Season Updates
Fall Soccer Season notes to consider:
- The Fall season will open on Saturday, August 22nd, teams should have 2 or 3 games within in the first three weeks to start the season despite the holiday weekend.
- Dick's GLASA Shopping day will be Saturday, August 8th when just about everything in the store will be 20% off for GLASA families.
- Team Formation is in process, please make sure all your returning players and coaches have registered and coaches have performed their background checks.
- Starting this season we will be recording scores and standings for all U9 and above games.
- This fall all age groups from U9 and above will be eligible to play in the North Texas Tournament of Champions, the "TOC". The top GLASA team in the top bracket will be invited to play against the best recreational teams in their age group from all over North Texas. If you are interested, please contact your Commissioner and let them know you want to play in the top bracket in order to be eligible.
Adult CO-ED Soccer Registration is Open for Fall 2015
The fall season of adult co-ed soccer is now open for registration. Games will be played on Fridays and a couple of Wednesday nights starting in August. All teams will be co-ed with an equal number of women and men on the field (not including the Keeper). Registration Fee is $75 per player and includes all Referee Fees. Other leagues are more expensive and DO NOT include the Referee fees which must be paid at the field.Click Here to REGISTER NOW
2015 Bob Wiseman Memorial Tournament
GLASA would like to invite your team to play in the 35th annual Bob Wiseman Memorial Soccer Tournament. This tournament plays August 28th - 30th and is a great way to get a jump on the fall season to get a few extra games under your teams belt
For more information CLICK HERE
Fall 2015 Referee Clinics
GLASA would like to announce the dates for the fall Referee Clinics for anyone interested in becoming a Soccer Official. The first 25 seats in each clinic are reserved for GLASA residents which will require an override code for the registration. Contact email@example.com for the override code to reserve your seat, please include your address and mobile phone number in the email.
Grade 9 IFK Referee
- When: Saturday, August 8, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Must be 12 years old by August 8, 2015
- Soccer playing experience is desired
- Prior to the start of the clinic you will be required to view several videos online in order to become familiar with the basic Laws of the Game.
- Go to www.ussoccer.com.
- Select REFEREES at top of the page, then RESOURCE CENTER
- Select on-line training, then Grade 9 Referee Course
- Review Laws 1-4, 7-10, 13, and 15-17 ONLY
- New Grade 9 IFK Referees can ONLY officiate small-sided / single-referee games at Unity (U4 to U6) and Bakersfield (U7 and U8)
- Click here to register
Youth Elite Soccer - Summer Soccer Camps
YES - Youth Elite Soccer Summer Camps have several camp options including and Indoor Soccer camp in Lewisville.
For more information click the image or contact Phil Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the Links Below to Register for YES Skills Camps:
Dick's GLASA Discount Coupons
Dicks is happy to offer all GLASA players discounts on their soccer related products. To download soccer discount coupons that are valid any time CLICK HERE
For all Game U9 and above a game report from each team should be presented to the Referee prior to the game. The Referee will fill in the score and return the forms to the coaches at the end of the game and the "Home Team" coach should call in the scores. If any cards are issued during the game, the Referee will tear off the lower corner to return to the coach and will retain the remainder of the report as record of the issued card.
- GLASA Game Report [DOC] [PDF]
- GLASA Adult Game Report [DOC] [PDF]
- NMCSL Game Report [DOC] [PDF]
- GLASA Referee Evaluation - How did your Ref do today?