Coaches, please click here, to complete coaches registration. This must be done in order to be assigned to a team. Coaches registrations and background checks are valid June 1, 2021 until May 31, 2022.
Coach and Manager registration is now open.
GotSport is a new registration platform, you will need a new username/password. Please follow the steps below:
REQUIREMENTS FALL 2021
Starting with the Fall 2019 season, NORTH TEXAS SOCCER will now require all Coaches, Managers, Administrators, Volunteers, Employees and Referees to complete the SafeSport certification.
Beginning January 1, 2020 coaches and managers must have completed the SafeSport Course Certification before being rostered to a youth team or to remain on the roster of a youth team.
Online awareness/prevention training is available at no cost to North Texas State Soccer Association Coaches, Managers and Team Contacts through the U.S. Center for SafeSport.
To enroll in this program, click on the link below, then click on “Sign In,” and then click on “Register”.
· To register or learn more: https://www.safesport.org/
· PLEASE use the same email you use for Gotsoccer background check AND legal name for completion of this course.
· When prompted to ‘Add Membership’, select ‘U.S. Soccer’ as your Organization and enter the access code (below).
· Access code (case sensitive): YC3E-6P5G-YYIL-CS2M
· In order to complete your course registration you will receive an email to confirm your email address. You must click the activation link in the email to activate your account.
· Upon account login, users will be directed to the ‘SafeSport Learning Dashboard’ where users can begin the training modules.
· In order to be considered ‘SafeSport Trained’ all three (3) training modules must be successfully completed. (90 Min)
We appreciate you volunteering.
All coaches, assistant coaches and team managers must have their coaches card visible to be on the sidelines. You will be asked for your card if our referees can not see them. It is the policy of North Texas State Soccer and their affiliates that only people with these valid North Texas ID Cards be allowed on the sidelines during games and practices.
We suggest that should you be the only coach listed on the roster that you designate another parent as assistant or team manger and have them fill out the background paperwork as we realize there will times that you may not be able to be at all games.
The purpose of the coaches card is to show everyone that you have passed a background check prior to working with children.
You will receive your coaches card at the Coaches meeting, August 3rd