Greater Lewisville Area Soccer Association (GLASA) accepts competitive teams requesting to our association as their home association.
Competitive team registration is completed online only through Got Soccer at the following link:
REGISTER NOW for Fall 2023 - Spring 2024.
NO PAPERWORK CAN BE SIGNED OR DATED PRIOR TO JULY 1ST
Please make sure all of the following is completed before requesting roster.
1. Make sure all of your players that you have as of now are typed into your GotSport team account before you continue. You will not be able to add them during the registration process. However, you can add more later. You will be able to remove players that aren't continuing with you as you go through the next few screens. Leave player ID numbers blank.
2. You're about to login, which means as a manager/coach you are already attached to a team. There are no longer team logins, so just login as yourself and you should see your team. Just click the 'Register' button next to the team you are registering for Home Association and you'll be on the right track.
3. It's going to ask your prefered division, you can ignore that, it's not required, we just cant remove it. Then, it will also ask your competitive level, scroll down to the bottom and be sure to select 'Competitive'
4. You should already be listed so you wont need to edit your own information
5. Coaches can only be added if they have their risk management/safesport complete, hit the green check box next to their name. Don't let this step hold you up, keep going through the registration and we can discuss any changes you need to make at the end.
6. At checkout, select home registration and continue. This part is new this season. On the features page, please select the number of players to be rostered as well as coaches/managers. Even if we are billing the club.. You'll know you're done when you get to the end and you see a REGISTER button, make sure to click it, it will allow me to see your team.
7. Send me an email when you're done and I'll let you know how you did and then we can go from there: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a very busy time: Please allow 24 hours for all requests. Please don't send multiple emails. I answer them in the order they are received- Tiffanie
Make checks payable to GLASA. GLASA will not accept a team registration without payment unless prior arrangements have been made. If your club pays for your registration then simply select "Pay by Check" and your club will be invoiced at a later time.
REGISTRATION INFO: If you plan to use electronic registration, please confirm via email (email@example.com), once all required documents have been uploaded into GotSport and you have updated/created your roster in GotSport.
*Teams who want to make an appointment for in person registration can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bring all paperwork with you. Missing paperwork will require you to come back. Teams are required to apply to the event and enter all information in GotSport before the appointment. Appointment times will begin on July 1st. Teams will be allowed 30 minute slots per team.
*Teams register for the entire year, which includes Fall '21 and Spring '22.
TEAM AND COACH REQUIREMENTS
PLAYER FORM REQUIREMENTS
GLASA will validate and return original documents
YOU WILL GET:
2023/2024 Registration Fees: