Proper soccer equipment shall be used in all games, and is subject to inspection and rejection by the referee.
If a referee fails to appear, the game will be rescheduled. Should the referee becomes incapacitated during the game, he or she shall turn control over to the senior assistant referee assigned to the game as such, who shall conduct the game to its conclusion.
- LAW 3 - NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND SUBSTITUTIONS
- The maximum number of players on the field at any one time shall be nine (9), one of the players must be designated as the goalkeeper. The number of males on the field (not counting the Goal Keeper) should not exceed five (5).
- Seven (7) players constitute a team at kick off time. One less player constitutes a forfeiture. After five (5) minutes from the properly scheduled game time, if both teams fail to field the minimum number of players, the game will be ruled a forfeit.
- Substitutions Rule -
a) At a throw in, by the team in possession or if the opposing team is substituting;
b) Either team, at a Goal Kick;
c) Either team, after a Goal is scored;
d) Either team, at an injury when the referee stops the play;
e) At halftime;
f) When a caution (Yellow Card) is given, the cautioned player may be substituted for at Referee's discretion.
g) At the discretion of the Referee
- LAW 4 - PLAYERS EQUIPMENT
- Teams must wear a proper uniform during the regular season and in post season games. The home team shall change uniforms when both teams have similar colors. The first team listed on the game schedule is the home team.
- Proper uniform consists of like-colored shirt with appropriate number, shin guards and shoes meeting the standards set forth in the FIFA Laws of the Game or subsequent memoranda. (No toe cleat allowed) Each player shall have a number on the back of his jersey not less than four (4) inches high. No jewelry is allowed. Teams are allowed to put the team name on the front of the shirt but no player names are allowed on uniforms. Advertisement of sponsors will be allowed on shirts not to exceed 4 X 11 inches.
- Long sleeve shirts or sweat shirts may be worn under the uniform.
- Pants over shorts may be worn if approved by the referee on the field.
- Players with a hard cast may play if cast is cushioned and approved by Referee.
- LAW 12 - FOULS AND MISCONDUCT
- No slide-tackling will be allowed by any player if contact is made with another player. (Yellow Card).
- Sliding is permitted to keep a ball in play unless there is another player playing the ball.
- while inside their own penalty area, the goalkeeper may goto ground and make a play on the ball with his/her hands, "tackling" the attacker, so long as it is not careless, reckless or with excessive force. The goalkeeper may not go into a challenge leading with the feet, as this is a slide tackle.
- LAW 10 - METHOD OF SCORING
- Goal scored by a woman - 2 points, except for penalty kick.
- Goal scored by a man - 1 point.
- Penalty Kick- 1 point.
- An individual man will be limited to three scores in a game, any additional scores by will be considered void and will result in a goal kick.
- Free Kick can be taken by any player.
- Own goals- 1 point (regardless of sex)
- After goal is scored the referee shall determine, and clearly indicate, the point value of the goal before play resumes.