The Greater Lewisville Area Soccer Association (GLASA) is proud to present the Elite Academy League (EAL). The EAL is a NTSSA-sanctioned academy league for boys and girls U7 through U10 teams that are ready for the challenge above what is provided by recreational soccer leagues. All games will be played in Lewisville and Flower Mound on Sunday afternoons from February 19th.
Registration and Schedules
For all Games a Game Report from each team should be presented to the Referee prior to the game. The Referee will fill in the score and return the forms to the coaches at the end of the game and the "Home Team" coach should call in the scores.
Playing Format and Cost
|Division||Length of Halves||Cost||Players on Field||Gameday Roster Size|
|Under 7||20 minutes||$395||4 v 4||8|
|Under 8||20 minutes||$395||4 v 4||8|
|Under 8||25 minutes||$550||7 v 7||14|
|Under 9||25 minutes||$550||7 v 7||14|
|Under 10||25 minutes||$550||7 v 7||14|
- All teams will be scheduled to play TEN (10) games brginning Feb 19th. Due to Spring Break in LISD, games will be played on 3/12, but will not be played on 3/19.
- Cost per team includes all referee fees and flags. Teams are NOT required to bring referee fees or flags to their games.
- All U9/U10 games will have 3-person crews.
- All U7/U8 games will have a single Referee.
- We will work with coaches with multiple teams in EAL will be given scheduling priority but we cannot guarentee there will not be any conflicts.
- Use of GotSoccer for online registration, game schedules, posting scores, and record keeping.
- Referee fees are included in registration cost.
- Nets and corner flags provided by GLASA.
- The EAL and GLASA do not accept individual player registrations and form teams.
- The EAL accepts existing teams from local recreational associations and soccer academies.
- Individual players looking for teams should visit the individual competitive clubs and the following soccer webforums: (GIRLS) www.txsoccer.net or (BOYS) www.txsoccer.info
Required Paperwork - Gameday
- Each team will need a completed EAL Game Report at each game.
- EAL Game Reports must include player names and jersey numbers for EVERY player who will be participating in the match.
- Any coaches or team managers that wish to be seated on the players' side of the field must have passed a NTSSA Background check and be listed be on the game report or they will be considered to be a spectator and required to sit on the spectator side of the field.
- Teams will give a completed game report to the referees before each game, which will be returned at the conclusion of the match.